Aesthetica Creative Writing Award Call for Entries
The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is now open for entries for the 11th edition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students and staff. Prizes include publication for 60 finalists in an outstanding anthology of poetry and short fiction. The award is judged by literary experts, including Arifa Akbar, journalist, critic and former Literary Editor of The Independent.
- £1,000 Poetry Winner
- £1,000 Short Fiction Winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual for 60 finalists
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
- One year subscription to Granta
- Short Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words. Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines. Works previously published are accepted.
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2017.
For full entry requirements and to submit, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/cwa